Re: ORACLE 7.0.15.4/Solaris 2.3 Installation Problems

From: Steve Essery <sessery_at_lucifer>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1993 08:26:55 GMT

Try setting TWO_TASK to P:

You may then see ORA-2725 errors, in which case set use_ism=false in the init<sid>.ora file and try to startup again. You may need to clear up any shared memory segments lying around. This is Bug 188030.

Across all 7.0.15 Unix ports I've seen so far, the default device driver is no longer the pipe driver, its using unix ipc sockets instead. You don't need Netv2 running for this to work.

Hope the above helps.

Steve Essery Unix Support, Oracle UK Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die. What you don't know is that I too sessery_at_uk.oracle.com am left-handed!