Where to get Oracle?

From: Marc Cannava <mnc_at_mitre.org>
Date: 1 Dec 1993 16:02:36 GMT

I'm looking for some information as to where you all got your version of Oracle. If possible, I'd like to assemble a list of vendors and phone numbers/addresses, as we're trying to do some price comparison.

Please email responses, and I'll post the completed list, if interest exists.

If you got yours directly from Oracle, please let me know, too.

Thanks in advance,
\marc

--
Marc N. Cannava			|	Tigers are nimble,		|
mnc_at_mitre.org			|	And light on their toes,	|