Re: Database program wanted for Bug tracking

From: Francis Wang <wangf_at_interaccess.com>
Date: 23 Nov 1993 22:35:02 GMT

SNEHAL (snehal_at_acsc.com) wrote:
: Hi!
: I am on the lookout for a database software that may be used for bug tracking during development and also
: to handle day to day customer support. I have considered Remedy Action Request, Vantive etc. but need
: more information before we buy one. Please fill me in if anyone has pertinent information.
: Thanx in advance,

I'm using a fairly powerful bug tracking system called SQL*Support from Relational Intelligence, Inc. It has features that allows you to track bugs, issues, enhancements by modules, versions, projects. You can also set up pro-active e-mail notification for help-desk type of activity. SQL*Support is written in SQL*Forms 3.0 and comes with full source code. You can contact Relational Intelligence at: (312) 794-5203. Received on Tue Nov 23 1993 - 23:35:02 CET

Original text of this message