Re: PL/SQL & ORA-06512

From: paul berger <pberger_at_mach1.wlu.ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1993 13:28:58 GMT

In article <16NOV199310364835_at_author.gsfc.nasa.gov> chamblej_at_author.gsfc.nasa.gov (JEFF CHAMBLEE (512)) writes:
>Hello folks,
>
>I'm getting an ORA-6512 error, and it's driving me nuts.
>I'm trying to run the following through SQLPLUS. This code
>works on one of my database instances and not on another.

Our shop is getting this wacky ORA-6512 error too...when we run some small triggers. Our code worked fine before on a beta version of Oracle7 7.10. Collectively we can perhaps lobby Oracle and find out what the story is.

I am wondering if there is not a script that 'we' haven't run at database create time, that Oracle requires?

Please let us know if you find out anything! Received on Tue Nov 23 1993 - 14:28:58 CET

Original text of this message