Generating SQL*Loader control files

From: <jl34778_at_corp02.d51.lilly.com>
Date: 18 Nov 93 23:45:44 EST

I am looking for any public domains scripts, utilities, etc., that can be used to generate SQL*Loader control files from other sources. For example, I would like to have a script that read a COBOL 01 level record and generates a control file for that record.

In trade, I have written a SQL*Plus / PL/SQL script that builds a control file and dump script for any ORACLE table. The record generated is a fixed length record.

--
Bob Swisshelm                | swisshelm_at_Lilly.com     | 317 276 5472
Eli Lilly and Company        | Lilly Corporate Center  | Indianapolis, IN 46285