Wanted: ORACLE

From: Pompeyo Castillo <pompeyo_at_gradient.cis.upenn.edu>
Date: 17 Nov 93 18:55:02 GMT

Some friends and I want to use ORACLE for an assignment in which we have to implement a small database. We would like to use ORACLE, since we are already familiar with this RDBMS, but it seems that there is no ORACLE here at Penn, so we would like to know if there is some way in which we could log on to some site (that is, if we could get temporary passwords) for this. We would not need access for more than one month. We don't mind if it is Version 6.-- or 7.--

Thank you,

pompeyo_at_gradient.cis.upenn.edu

pompeyo_at_eniac.seas.upenn.edu Received on Wed Nov 17 1993 - 19:55:02 CET

Original text of this message