Re: Help: On Sql*Forms Trigger?

From: Ray Chance <rchance_at_netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1993 14:52:31 GMT

rrairao_at_austin.ibm.com wrote:
: Hi Oracle Users:

: I have a form which uses a table to extract records from database.

: Question : I would like to delete a record ( row ) from the data ( eg:
: table xxx ) and insert that row into a table yyy which is
:(stuff deleted)

    Use a "key-delete" trigger; in the code for the trigger, insert the     values you want to save into your "save" table, then as the last line     of the trigger, use the packaged procedure "delete_record". That way     if the user exits without committing, nothing is saved and nothing is     deleted. Received on Wed Nov 10 1993 - 15:52:31 CET

Original text of this message