SQLDBA: oracle 7.0.13 problems monitoring users

From: <dwanrooij_at_fac.fbk.eur.nl>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1993 16:14:44 GMT

Hello,

I just installed and created an instance in ORACLE 7.0.13.

When I try to monitor which users are using the instance in SQLDBA I get the '?' sign on screen at the username column. Looking at the view V$PROCESS, used by the monitor process, the fields username and terminal are filled with '?', while in the V$SESSION view (not used by monitor process) the username and terminal names are known.

Does anyone known how the problem could be solved. I've have the feeling I that I forgot to install something, or install script not runned.

Please, it would be of great help....... Received on Fri Nov 05 1993 - 17:14:44 CET

Original text of this message