Re: Oracle Sales Reps (Was Oracle support...)

From: Dagmar A. Bogan <dagmar_at_indian.mitre.org>
Date: 1 Nov 1993 13:18:46 GMT

I worked with ORACLE Corp. since 1988, and it's always the same song and dance; if the sale is large enough, the sales rep is very responsive. As soon as the ink is dry on the contract, a new rep is assigned and you never see or hear from him/her again. So, the reorg is not a valid excuse, in my feeble opinion.

The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of The MITRE Corporation.

Dagmar Anne Bogan                     *
Software Engineering Center           *
The MITRE Corporation                 * phone: 703.883.6093
M/S Z676                              * fax:   703.883.6991
7525 Colshire Drive                   * email: dagmar_at_indian.mitre.org
McLean, Virginia  22102-3481          *