Re: Oracle TAR options

From: The Conways <conwam2_at_alum01.its.rpi.edu>
Date: 16 Oct 1993 04:44:28 GMT

At IOUW this year, I stopped in and talked with tech support about the poor response we've been experiencing. They suggested talking with client relations (hit '9' after dialing into the World Wide support number).

After getting back, we promptly ran into a problem requiring support. I called and had poor response time, so I called back a few days later and tried client relations. The results were the best I've seen in four years of dealing with support. Of course, this is my first and only time doing this, so I don't have much data to support my claims, but from what I've seen I'll definitely use this route more often.

I only wish I had known about it four years ago...

Mike Received on Sat Oct 16 1993 - 05:44:28 CET

Original text of this message