Re: any good books on oracle?

From: Stephen Schow <sjs_at_netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1993 18:18:46 GMT

Gregory Burris (gburris_at_erseq.us.oracle.com) wrote:
: There is a new version of George Koch's book covering Oracle7.
: Contact your local Oracle rep for more info.

: Greg Burris, Oracle Corp, GBURRIS_at_us.oracle.com

I just got the lastest 'Nutshell' book from O'Riely and Assosiates.....called Oracle Performance Tuning. It is about 1.5 inches thick full of performance tuning stuff....not just DBA stuff, but SQL*FORMS developers, SQL*PLUS, PL/SQL optimization, etc...

I haven't had a chance to really read it yet, but it looks VERY good.

Steve Schow    | But you don't have to use the claw, if you
sjs_at_netcom.com | pick the pear with the big paw paw......
(415) 354-4908 | Have I given you a clue......?