Re: Oracle Forms 4.0

From: From the terminal emulator of Andrew Dowswell <dowswea_at_aa.wl.com>
Date: 14 Oct 93 16:04:14 -0400

In article <1993Oct14.163438.2570_at_nessie.mcc.ac.uk>, Simon Marshall writes:

> Hi folks. This is a pretty simple thing. We've heard that, although
> Oracle 7.0 is being distributed, Oracle Forms 4.0 is not available for
> Unix systems at the moment.

Yes, that is true. 4.0 is only available on the MS-Windows platform.

> Does anybody have any info about when a production version might be ready?

I have yet to hear anything from Oracle concerning a firm (or unfirm) date for the UNIX version.

> (Our local Oracle vendor doesn't speak English.)

Yeah, sometimes I feel the same way. ;^)

> Ta, Si.

Toodles,

Andy

--
 | Andrew Dowswell     | "...They bring me numbness in their bright needles, |