Oracle Forms 4.0

From: Simon Marshall <ehgasm2_at_uts.mcc.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1993 16:34:38 GMT

Hi folks. This is a pretty simple thing. We've heard that, although Oracle 7.0 is being distributed, Oracle Forms 4.0 is not available for Unix systems at the moment. Does anybody have any info about when a production version might be ready? (Our local Oracle vendor doesn't speak English.)

Ta, Si.

--
Simon Marshall, Dept. of Computer Science, University of Hull, Hull HU6 7RX, UK
  "Football isn't about life and death.  It's more important than that." Bill