ORACLE BOOKS

From: Frank Magliozzi <fmm_at_scammell.ecos.tne.oz.au>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1993 06:53:28 GMT

Due to all the requests that have been made regarding the ORACLE books I mentioned in a previous news letter, I have decided to make available to the net the books' ISBN numbers, and the publishes address as found on the back inside cover.

For the book ORACLE PERFORMANCE TUNING the details are :

ISBN 1-56592-048-1 O'Reilly & Associates Inc,
103A Morris Street,
Sebastopol, CA 95472-9902

can be ordered on the net by addressing requests to order_at_ora.com

For the book, FORMS DEVELOPERS COMPANION the details are :

ISBN 0-9637526-5-0 Maverick Publications
P.O Box 635,
Belmont, CA 94002-0635
Fax: 415 345-9144.

It is not my usual practice to use the net for advertising, but since I have been inundated with requests for these details, I had no other alternative.

Regards Frank Magliozzi. Received on Wed Oct 13 1993 - 07:53:28 CET

Original text of this message