Oracle's Cooperative Development Environment (CDE)

From: <anand_at_schubert.ma30.bull.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1993 18:55:37 GMT

Hi All:

        I read a brief article on Oracle's CDE and was wondering if there was someone out there that had used the product (or parts of it). I'd like to get your impressions on the product (how good was it? what was good and bad? ) and where I can get a more detailed brochure or trial package (if there is one).

I am not sure if this is a FAQ.. I aplologize if it is :-<

If someone has info. regarding the above, please send me e-mail. I'd really appreciate e-mail as I do not subscribe to this newsgroup. If I do receive a lot of responses, I'll summarize and post it to the group

Thanks in advance,

--
Anand Sundaram

A.Sundaram_at_bull.com