Good Oracle Guides

From: Javed Mostafa <unix_at_bongo.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: 24 Sep 1993 19:07:42 GMT

Hi:

I am a new Oracle developer. I am presently using Oracle for the Mac 2.0. I will appreciate it very much if someone can suggest some good Oracle guide books. Books that deal with the Mac environment will be especially helpful.
However, citations of any general but considered "good" (or better) guide books
will be fine. If I receive sufficient responses, I will post a summary to the list. Thanks.

Javed

P.S. I'm actually creating a multimedia database using Oracle and HyperCard (front-end). If any of you is doing the same, I look forward to sharing my
experience with you.

e-mail: unix_at_bongo.cc.utexas.edu Received on Fri Sep 24 1993 - 21:07:42 CEST

Original text of this message