Distributed Option Information

From: Gary Eckhardt <eckhardg_at_radon.brooks.af.mil>
Date: 16 Sep 1993 15:39:04 GMT

We are looking at possibly implementing a database using Oracle's Distributed option under V7. If there is anyone out there who is currently using this option, and they wouldn't mind answering a few questions, please let me know! Thanks!

Gary B. Eckhardt                |  Software Development  |  This space for
Computer Sciences Corporation   |  MISTS HSC Support     |  rent or lease.
eckhardg_at_radon.brooks.af.mil    |  (210) 536-2826        |  (Cheap!)

         "It's not so much the Apocalypse, it's the humidity!"
                                   --Joel, MST3K