Printing multi-page forms in SQL*Forms 3.0

From: Phil Jennings <P.Jennings_at_frcl.bull.fr>
Date: 15 Sep 93 15:11:04 GMT

Apologies for reposting this question, but my news server wasn't working for some time after the original post, so I don't know if there were any answers.

I have an application written in SQL*Forms 2.3, which I have migrated to 3.0, but there is one function which I would like to have work the same way as for 2.3, namely the PRINT function. In 2.3, when you hit the 'PRINT' function key, SQL*Forms asks several questions, including 'Do you want to print all the pages of the form ?' (I have a multi-page form) : replying 'Y' causes all pages of the form to be printed. In 3.0, when you hit the 'PRINT' function key, you get a dialogue box which contains no mention of printing multi-page forms. So my question is : how to print a multi-page form in SQL*Forms 3.0 in just one operation ? I note that the SQL*Forms Designers Ref Guide 3.0 claims that PRINT works the same way in 3.0 as in 2.3, which just isn't true !

Thanks in advance.

--
Phil JENNINGS		<P.Jennings_at_frcl.bull.fr>