Oracle Developer in Slovenia (help)

From: Mike Oswald <moswald_at_cwis.unomaha.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1993 19:53:30 GMT

Recently I posted a review of SQL*Forms 2.3->3.0 forms converters and a gentleman in Slovenia responded to the post wondering about how to get in touch with one of the companies, Logical Technologies.

Since he is unable to post to this group I will post this request for him.

If anyone from Logical Technologies or Australia is listening could you help him out. If your in Melbourne and willing to get someone from Logical in touch with him he/we would appreciate it. His name and number is listed below.

His name is:	Mladen Gogala
		Tel: ++38 61 183-511
		Fax: ++38 61 183-165
		gogi_at_aster.si
		Snail-mail:	ASTER Ljubljana
				Nade Ovcakove 1
				61000 Ljubljana
				Slovenia

Mladen ... PTI's number for their European office is:

	France:		Echosoft Technologies
			Tour de Bureau ROSNY 2
			Av. Charles de Gaulle
			93118 ROSNY-sous-BOIS