Re: runform for windows & mouse???

From: William Kaufman <wkaufman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1993 04:18:46 GMT

In article <1993Aug30.235131.7996_at_nrtpa038.bnr.ca> johnh_at_nnshh127.uucp (John Hawkins) writes:
]
] I would be interested in going to client server on my dos - windows
] platforms, if I could get my #$%_at_@# ;) mouse to work with the forms.

    Oracle Forms 4.0 is now production on Windows.

] To heighten my disgruntled dismeanor, was the realization that I
] could not resize my form after display, it is either all there or
] an icon...

    After my statement above you might not care ;-), but Forms 4.0 on character-mode (still beta) will use a mouse on a PC, and will resize on both PCs and workstations using an xterm window.

  • Bill K.
Bill Kaufman,          | "Maybetheyhadaridiculousstatementtomakeaboutsomethingt
Corporate Lackey       |  heyhadntexperiencedPossiblySamhadadifferentopiniontha
wkaufman_at_us.oracle.com | tnobodyeverconsideredimportant." -- the Meat Puppets Received on Fri Sep 03 1993 - 06:18:46 CEST

Original text of this message