resource file definitions

From: Aubrey Truex <truex_at_elmer.orl.mmc.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1993 21:50:15 GMT

I am a system adminitrator helping out one of my progammers on an implementation issue. She has done all her programming using xterms, and now wants to use vt emulation for the end users. I looked through the Oracle*Terminal user guide, but did not find any information on the different vt220 emulations that are available. What I want is a way to map pc keyboard keys to vt220 (or vt100) emulation. I am using a ftp tcp/ip via a PC compatable to access the sql forms that have been created. If I am looking in the wrong book, or need more info elsewhere, please point me in the right direction. The oracle database is running an an HP720 running HP-UX 9.01.

Thanks in advance,

Aubrey Received on Fri Aug 13 1993 - 23:50:15 CEST

Original text of this message