Oracle7's (Non)Optimiser !

From: Mark Fetherolf <markf_at_novalink.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 93 13:43:44 EST

We are a beta user for ORACLE 7.1. The release notes indicate a number of improvements to the cost based optimizer. What release level are you running. I can forward release notes if you like (next week...I'm leaving town right now). By the way, where in NZ are you located. I am a consultant with Aston Brooke and I spent a couple of weeks at New Zealand Synthetic Fuels in New Plymouth. Great trip! We are currently talking to Synfuels about using our ORACLE database performance onitoring software, DB-Vision. Be in touch. I'm always in the market for an excuse for another visit. Received on Wed Aug 11 1993 - 20:43:44 CEST

Original text of this message