Synching two databases

From: Farnham Dave <farnham_at_spot.Colorado.EDU>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1993 17:44:50 GMT

Problem: We have a database here in the U.S.A. and a remote database in Puerto Rico.

Users in P.R make changes to the using the same application as here in the states. The database tables are separate but have the exact same tables.

We want to move U.S data down there and P.R data back up here...etc..

Does anyone do this? using Version 6? We know version 7 has two phase commits... but we can't wait for that right now.

Send comments to: Jenny_Farnham_at_stortek.com Received on Mon Aug 09 1993 - 19:44:50 CEST

Original text of this message