Re: Safety Violations at Oracle HQ

From: Carl Fogelin <fogelinc_at_nmr1.Cyanamid.COM>
Date: 12 Jul 1993 14:23:40 GMT

In article 148_at_helix.nih.gov, des_at_helix.nih.gov (David E. Scheim) writes:
>In article <1607100011_at_igc.apc.org> Worklife Education Resource Center <worklife_at_igc.apc.org> writes:

>>WHY DOES ORACLE CONTINUE TO DEFEND LAWLESSNESS?
>
>It seems that there would be a quick way to bring this thread to an end for
>those who find this discussion so distateful. Given this government ruling
>against Medallion, why doesn't Oracle drop this contractor and choose
>another, non-union or union, that at least pays its employees and minimum
>poverty wage and complies with the law. -- David Scheim

David, while that makes sense, we're not getting the whole picture in these posts. Oracle Corporation leases their building from William Wilson & Associates. The owners of the building have the contract with Medallion.

 Carl Fogelin (fogelinc_at_pt.cyanamid.com) "All opinions are strictly mine"

   Up the long ladder and down the short rope,    To Hell with King Billy and God bless the Pope. -- traditional Received on Mon Jul 12 1993 - 16:23:40 CEST

Original text of this message