How to move UNIX password into Oracle password

From: Stephen Schow <sjs_at_netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1993 17:17:35 GMT

Anyone know how I can systematiclly move the OS (UNIX) user passwords into the corresponding OPS$ Oracle accounts password def. I want the two to be the same and periodically running some program which kept them in sync would be VERY good.

Thanks in advance

Steve Schow | But you don't have to use the claw, if you sjs_at_netcom.com | pick the pear with the big paw paw...... (415) 354-4908 | Have I given you a clue......? | - Baloo the Bear