Help with Motif version for SQL*Forms in VAX/VMS

From: Rafael Martinez <rafa_at_callao.enet.dec.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1993 12:55:20 GMT

Hello,

I am trying to build the Motif version of SQL*Forms in VAX/VMS. I have changed the build procedure and I get the following error:

  WARNING: X libraries not present. Can not link the X-Windows version

            of SQL*Forms30.

Looking at the build procedure, it seems I don't have the required libraries:

	ora_sqlforms30:iadxlib.olb
	ora_sqlforms30:iapxlib.olb
	ora_sqlforms30:icoxlib.olb
	ora_sqlforms30:iccxlib.olb
	ora_sqlmenu50:mndxlib.olb
	ora_sqlmenu50:mnuxlib.olb
	ora_sqlmenu50:mfmxlib.olb
	ora_sqlmenu50:mplxlib.olb

Does anyone know if they come in the kit? I am using SQL*Forms V3.0.16 and SQL*Menu V5.0.11.

Thanks for your help.

   Rafael Martinez, Digital Equipment Corporation, Madrid, Spain.    rafa_at_callao.enet.dec.com Received on Tue Jul 06 1993 - 14:55:20 CEST

Original text of this message