Re: Oracle products for stand-alone PC

From: rik rasmussen <rasmuss_at_ucdavis.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1993 19:24:02 GMT

ozzy (aph016_at_cch.coventry.ac.uk) wrote:

: I was wondering whether Oracle had any products for the standalone PC?
: If so what, and does anyone out there know the prices of such things?

: Thanks for any info spared

: ozzy
: (A lowly student)

: --
: thumbhere------------[ozzy/lucien: aph016_at_cch.cov.ac.uk]-------------thumbhere
: ****** Place your thumbs on the asterisks, close your eyes, ******
: ******** breathe deeply, count to 10, then open them again. ********
: ****** Let all that stress flow out..........:-) (NeXT mail welcome) ******

Oracle Tools and Database Version 6.0A is avalable for standalone PC running dos. I am running V6.0 on an HP Vectra 486 66 with a 1Gig HD and 16 MBytes RAM. It works great....sometimes faster then our Sun sparc server. I don't know current prices you will have to contact Oracle directly for those. Oracle's international number is 44.932.872.020 Good Luck

Rik L. Rasmussen
Environmental Research Scientist
Department of Pesticide Regulation
State of California Received on Thu Jul 01 1993 - 21:24:02 CEST

Original text of this message