Re: SequeLink from TechGnosis

From: Paul Beardsell <paul_at_hoxton.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1993 06:46:47 +0000

In article <C8M7Eu.29A_at_micrognosis.co.uk> jpatel_at_micrognosis.co.uk writes:

>Hi Folks,
>
>I'm in the process of evaluating Sequelink Product from TechGnosis.
>Are there any developers who have used SequeLink C API from TechGnosis
>to develop applications to run against multiple databases(Oracle, Ingres,
>Sybase) I would be most interested in your experiences
>
>1)Whats your general overall impression of the product ?
>
>2)I have read part of the developers Guide, It does seem to be straight forward
>
>Do you find it easy/straight forward to develop your applications ?
>
>3)What's the performance like with applications developed using Sequelink ?
>
>4)Any hints or tips when using Sequelink Product ?
>
>Are there any other better products in the market place that enable you
>to do the same thing or contain more useful features than Sequelink product.
>
>Thanks,
>

>--
>Regards,
>

>Jabir Patel
>Micrognosis
>63 Queen Victoria Street
>London EC4N 4UD
>TEL:071-815 5295
>jpatel_at_micrognosis.co.uk
>The only justifiable purpose of political
>institutions is to insure the unhindered
>development of the individual. -- Einstein

There is a company with a name remarkably similar to yours, Gnosis or TechGnosis, that offers what you want.

What does MicroGnosis do/produce/collect/service?

--

Paul Beardsell                          21 Finn House, Bevenden St, HOXTON,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                          Hackney, London, N1-6BN, UK.