looking for wy60 terminal emulator! help!!

From: Jiun Lai <ucjiun_at_socrates.umd.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1993 02:01:50 GMT

Hi,

I am a new Oracle user and I got a terminal emulator problem. I hope some of you can help me.
I have a unix terminal using wy60 emulator and a PC using LAN workplace's vt220 emulator to connect to my unix server. Since these two emulators are using different keystrokes in Oracle, it created a lot of problems for me to familiarize with two different types of keystrokes.
I would like to find out where I can get a wy60 emulator for my PC. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advanced.
You can send email to:
ucjiun_at_socrates.umd.edu

Thanks again.

Jiun

--
Jiun H. Lai				internet: jiun_at_rac1.wam.umd.edu
Systems Administrator				  ucjiun_at_socrates.umd.edu