ORACLE NLS

From: Ajay M Gandhi <agandhi_at_mason1.gmu.edu>
Date: 14 Jun 93 14:54:00 -0500

Hi there,

Has anybody used NLS feature, running twelve different languages at the same time and changing the languages 'on-the-fly', so that the sqlforms runs in the given language, without quitting the form. Also I am worried about the character set dynamically changing depending on the language.

If anybody has done this kind of tricks, please give me certain hints and clues in how to tackle this problem.

Thanks

Ajay gandhi e-mail 'agandhi_at_grctechs.grci.com'

               phone : (703)-506-5171 Received on Mon Jun 14 1993 - 21:54:00 CEST

Original text of this message