From: Phil Roberts <proberts_at_compunet.uucp>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1993 23:44:13 GMT

Can someone post or send the lastest version of the Oracle FAQ?

I sent the FAQs that had been posted here to other DBAs on the National Guard network last October. Yesterday I got a request from one of the DBAs for an updated version. The lastest version I had has an April date. Will someone please send me a more recent version? Post them if you prefer because I'll get them either way.

TIA Phil Roberts -- proberts_at_ky-ngnet.army.mil

--
Phil Roberts             |   proberts_at_compunet.uucp