Oracle Financials

From: Eric Keen <e_keen_at_access.digex.net>
Date: 1 Jun 1993 13:48:46 -0400

We are installing another copy of Accounts Payable within our Oracle Financials (9.3.7). Has anyone installed multiple products under the same Set of Books? Tech support and documentation only point toward a single installation of dependent products (AP) for each GL Set of Books.
Thanks,
  Please reply via email e_keen_at_digex.net    Eric

Newsgroups: comp.databases.oracle

Subject: Multiple installations of Oracle Financials
Expires:

Thanks,
  Please reply via email e_keen_at_digex.net    Eric Received on Tue Jun 01 1993 - 19:48:46 CEST

Original text of this message