Re: Forms v3.0 - call('') ;

From: Devan F. Dewey <dewey_at_centerline.com>
Date: 2 Jun 1993 15:46:43 GMT

In article <1993Jun1.190515.11503_at_news.unomaha.edu>, moswald_at_cwis.unomaha.edu (Mike Oswald) wrote:

> Is there anyway to CALL a form and change that form to a pop-up window?
> I would like to dynamically change how much of the calling form I see.

Use the format: call(ÔformnameÕ,NO_HIDE); for the call and control what is shown in the called form using the key-startup trigger and show_page, move_view, and resize_view functions. If you need the calling application to set these items, pass them to the called application via globals.

-Devan

               Devan F. Dewey | Senior Systems Analyst
          CenterLine Software | dewey_at_centerline.com
            10 Fawcett Street | "Leme esplain - no dere is
          Cambridge, MA 02138 | too much. Leme sum up."
                                       -Inigo Montoya