CRT definition for Sun/X

From: Bruce Rodger <craa79_at_ccsun.strath.ac.uk>
Date: 19 May 1993 14:43:04 GMT

I'm using SQLFORMS under VAX/VMS. I remotely log in to the VAX from a Sun (type 4 keyboard).

If i log in using a shelltool window, I can use sqlforms OK, using the "sun-cmd" crt definition. However, if I log in from an Xterm (MIT X11R5) I cannot find a useable CRT setup.

Does anyone know of a crt definition that is suitable for use under an xterm with a sun keyboard ?

Bruce.

--
R.B. Rodger                       |R.B.Rodger_at_strath.ac.uk
Computer Centre                   |