Re: IPX version of orasrv?

From: Roderick Manalac <rmanalac_at_oracle.COM>
Date: 13 May 93 04:50:07 GMT

peter_at_dragon.acadiau.ca (Peter Steele) writes:
|> Is there a version of orasrv that uses Novell's IPX
|> protocol instead of TCP/IP?

If I'm reading this correctly,
I assume you're asking about SQL*Net SPX support on Unix platforms (Oracle of course has a Oracle Server for Netware that allows for PC clients connecting via SQL*Net SPX). I know of that at least some of our Intel Unix ports support it. Also DG Aviion I think. I don't have a full list in front of me unfortunately. It does require that you have Portable Netware already installed on your Unix server.

Contact an Oracle sales rep for more information.

Roderick Manalac
Oracle Corporation Received on Thu May 13 1993 - 06:50:07 CEST

Original text of this message