Need to find code!!!

From: Brandon Ausman <brandon_at_unislc.slc.unisys.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1993 23:13:13 GMT

Greetings, Oracle Gurus, et al.

  I wonder if someone at Oracle (or anyone, for that matter) can help me with   this problem. In the Oracle Porting Class manual's Oracle*XA section, the   example Transaction Monitor is USL's Tuxedo. The section includes ubbmp,   a sample configuration file for Tuxedo's sample program, bankapp. I take   it that since the config file for Oracle 7.0 XA is published, there is an   Oracle-specific version of bankapp hanging around somewhere. Could someone   PLEASE point me in the right direction to obtain this Oracle specific   Tuxedo code? I already have Tuxedo, and am familiar with bankapp, but   finding a 7.0-specific version would save me weeks of work in research,   coding, and debug time.

  If some kind soul at Oracle has this, and can distribute it, I would   appreciate it. If you can't distribute it, who do I talk to to obtain it?   And, if you don't have a clue about it, do you know someone I could contact   to work this out?

  Thanks for any help in advance. Any replies should probably be e-mail, since   bankapp is large collection of files.

  --
  brandon

  Brandon Ausman

  brandon_at_unislc.slc.unisys.com Received on Wed Apr 28 1993 - 01:13:13 CEST

Original text of this message