LOV Bug in Motif SQL*Forms 3.0

From: Mark Attisha <Mark_Attisha_at_mindlink.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1993 00:36:23 GMT

We have come across a weird bug in Motif SQL*Forms 3.0 that needs a quick patch. Has anyone else seen this and dealt with it?

We are using SQL*Forms 3.0.16.11.1 running on Ultrix in bitmapped mode.

When the List of Values (LOV) key is selected for a field that is already populated (i.e., as a result of a Query), the LOV box pops up empty the first time. However, selecting LOV a second time while the cursor is in the field brings up a properly filled LOV box.

This problem doesn't occur when the record is new. That is, the LOV box pops up properly the first time.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Mark Attisha Received on Thu Apr 22 1993 - 02:36:23 CEST

Original text of this message