MPW C++ and Pro*C on Macintosh

From: <ccvern_at_uqvax.cc.uq.oz.au>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1993 05:46:13 GMT

Has anyone out there used Pro*C with MPW C++ on the Macintosh? ORACLE support here in OZ says that MPW C++ will not be supported for quite some time, though MPW C is supported now - can this version of Pro*C be used with MPW C++? What are the implications if it can be used?

If this is not possible, what other options are available to me for accessing an ORACLE server from an MPW C++ application on Macintosh?

(For those interested, I also found out that Borland C++ will be supported by Pro*C v1.4.11 for WINDOWS. It may not be through manufacturing yet, and isn't likely to hit Australia for another couple of months.)

   Thanks,
  ..Vern..

 Vern Bawden Prentice Centre The University of Queensland 4072 AUSTRALIA

     v.bawden_at_cc.uq.edu.au phone: +61 7 365 4168 fax: +61 7 365 4477 Received on Tue Apr 20 1993 - 07:46:13 CEST

Original text of this message