Re: Pro*C and Borland C++

From: ADN communication group <adn_at_kaija.spb.su>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1993 05:57:05 GMT

ccvern_at_uqvax.cc.uq.oz.au writes:
> Is it possible to develop embedded SQL applications using Borland C++
> and Pro*C ? Looking through an old MS-DOS Pro*C manual seems to indicate
> that only Microsoft C is supported by Pro*C (MS-DOS Pro*C V1.2).

Why you do not want to use OCI? I thought it's more portable then Pro*C. Currently I plan to write C++ library to make application with OCI interface. Also, the best friend of mine is doing same work. If you would like to mention any problems, please feel free to send any questions to me and to my friend.
Here's our addresses:

The address of mine is: Nick Maximov (nick.max_at_adnserv.kaija.spb.su) The address of my friend is: Dmitry Plotnikov (dima_at_adnserv.kaija.spb.su) Received on Tue Apr 13 1993 - 07:57:05 CEST

Original text of this message