1 Field 3 lines Forms30

From: mike sullivan <sullivan_at_sytex.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 93 22:29:04 EST

Any suggestions on how to do the following in SQL FORMS 3.0:

I have a form w/ 6 fields. I would like to make one field to be read-only, 3 lines w/ 70 characters/line. This will allow me to display the total contents of a field that is 210 characters long. It's ok if the cursor sits in the field as long as the user is not allowed to modify its contents. The only thing I'd let them do is hit a function key to put an 'X' in one of the other fields to notify the processing to save this record, or another function key to exit.

---
 * SLMR 2.0 * Nothing is so smiple that it can't get screwed up.