core dumps with SQL*FORMS 3.0, Sun OS 4.1.3

From: <dly_at_vms.macc.wisc.edu>
Date: 6 APR 93 11:29:50

We are using ORACLE 7.0.12, SQL*FORMS 3.0, on Sun OS 4.1.3.

A while back I asked if any one else was getting spontaneous core dumps while developing forms using SQL*FORMS 3.0 on the Sun platform. We have not gotten far with Oracle technical support with resolution of this problem. A few of you mentioned that Oracle technical support said it might be a problem with stored procedures. Can you write me a message about this? Or if you have any other suggestions technical support has given you, can you forward these suggestions onto us please? It's frustrating to get so little help in trying to narrow this problem down.

  • Debbie Yoshihara Department of Biostatistics