Thanks! (Oracle*Terminal)

From: Donald C. Currie <don_at_redsun.pps.rain.com>
Date: 30 Mar 93 21:53:52 GMT

There were too many of you to pass a "thanks" back at you; so here's a public thanks to you all.

At least we have a few options to try (now if only we can squeeze 48 hrs in a day...)!

  • DeeCee -- Donald C. Currie -- Portland Public Schools -- Research & Evaluation Dept. E-mail Address -- don_at_redsun.pps.rain.com This was a test of the Emergency Signature System. If this had been an actual signature, profound wisdom would have been included in the message above...