Oracle tools & utilities

From: M Stobbs <ccsmcs_at_train.ufh.ac.za>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 93 06:26:06 GMT

We are running Oracle 6 on a CDC Mips machine. We would like to know about utilities that allow you to interogate the database. I have seen a short demo of a product that connects to the database from MS Windows and allows the user to point & shoot at tables and columns to produce reports.

If any of you know of such products, please could you get in touch with me via e-mail or news. If required I will post a summary.

Many thanks

--
Mark Stobbs       University of Fort Hare       South Africa
                   ccsmcs_at_train.ufh.ac.za