Another SQL*Forms V3 bug

From: David Edwards /DP <ded_at_kps.se>
Date: 9 Mar 93 08:13:03 GMT

Another bug in Oracle v3 is that a referenced block cannot be a master of a master/detail relationship. The designers tool allows it, but upon execution, you don't get the effect of automatic queries in the detail block.

I have a series of forms all of which have the same header. I was hoping to be able to reference it in all the other forms. So much for code reuse.

David Edwards

"The crux... is that the vast majority of the mass of the universe seems to be missing." -- William J. Broad Received on Tue Mar 09 1993 - 09:13:03 CET

Original text of this message