How to install bitmapped forms?

From: Willem de Jong <wdejong_at_prsb.pttnwb.nl>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1993 14:45:56 GMT

Hi,

I have a problem with the bitmapped version of sql*forms. Actually, there are a number of problems.

First of all, I can find no documentation. Should there be any? What resources can I set, for instance? Probably connected to this is the following: when I execute a form, the font that is used does not fit in the boxes. Only the text in the box that the cursor is on may be read, everything else is mutilated.

Another problem: the design program (mdesign30) is unable to find the file which contains the menu-messages. The result is an error message:
Message Not Found : File=/Mnt/Dbms/Ora V6.0/Oracle//Iad<Language>.Msb

There does exist a file
/mnt/dbms/ora_v6.0/oracle/forms30/iadus.msg, and the normal version of sqlforms does not have this problem.

Thanks, Willem

Willem de Jong, wdejong_at_ux111.pttnwb.nl or W.A.deJong_at_research.ptt.nl Received on Wed Feb 17 1993 - 15:45:56 CET

Original text of this message