Re: Windows and Oracle access.

From: Jeff Busch <busch1_at_llnl.gov>
Date: 29 Jan 93 23:25:48 GMT

Although Oracle claims MSDOS version 6.0A works with Windows, it is very primitive. I was not able to run it with Windows on my computer because Oracle wouldn't run if Windows was running enhanced mode (my graphics card requires this). Now I have to exit Windows to run MS-DOS Oracle. I have also found this version of Oracle to be somewhat unreliable (crashes, unexplained PL/SQL errors).

---
Jeff Busch             Internet busch1_at_llnl.gov
Voice (510) 423-9134   Fax (408) 263-1360