Oracle and Solaris 2.1 (Ver 7 is out!)

From: John M. Trostel <john.trostel_at_GTRI.GaTech.EDU>
Date: 15 Jan 93 20:11:01 GMT

Thanks to those who responded to my question about RDBMS v6.0.3x compatibility. The common response was that version 6 of Oracle would not work on Solaris 2.1 but that version 7 would. Unfortunately, people said they were told by Oracle that version 7 was expected out late January to mid February (a little late to get a quick start for us). I called our campus computer folks and received some great news. VERSION 7 IS OUT AND AVAILABLE.

John M. Trostel - Senior Scientist   |
GTRI/RIDL/EB Georgia Tech            |    john.trostel_at_gtri.gatech.edu
Atlanta, GA 30332  (404) 528-7642    |