What would you ask when you interview Oracle Candidate

From: Aniruddha Kortikar <kortikar_at_mipos2.intel.com>
Date: 24 Nov 92 17:54:54 GMT

What would you ask if you were to decide about candidates based on questions on areas such as SQL*FORMS, PRO*C,DBA etc

I am looking for pointed questions which can determine the depth of knowledge.

I guess it is pointless to base questions on syntax.

If there is enough interest I would summarize.

regards,

Aniruddha Kortikar (kortikar_at_mipos2.intel.com)

E-mail 	: kortikar_at_mipos2.intel.com | A billion here, a billion there ...
Phone(W): 408 765 5515              | pretty soon it adds upto real money.