Which C compiler works with ORACLE and OS/2 2.0

From: Kerry Sesker <cmdses_at_pmvax.weeg.uiowa.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1992 20:30:00 GMT

I am going to be setting up ORACLE Server for OS/2 with OS/2 clients. In the past I have used MSFT C 6.O with OS/2 1.X. Since MSFT C 7.0 doesn't support OS/2 2.O for 32 bit programming does anyone know if there is another C compiler which works with both OS/2 2.O and ORACLE'S PROC?

I could also use reccomendations on TCP/IP stacks for

SQL*NET for TCP/IP.     Thanks -- Kerry
 Kerry Sesker                             cmdses_at_pmvax.weeg.uiowa.edu
 Center for Health Effects of Environmental Contamination  s426 WestLawn
 University of Iowa -- Iowa City, Iowa 52242 Received on Tue Nov 24 1992 - 21:30:00 CET

Original text of this message