Getting out of Monitor

From: Joe Fulson-Woytek <joefw_at_eosdev1.gsfc.nasa.gov>
Date: 6 Nov 92 05:55:05 GMT

Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1992 17:59:11 GMT

I have recently installed oracle v6 on an SGI (4D/35). I am logged onto the SGI from a SUN Sparcstation 2. The default crt type is set to vt100. I enter the sqldba command, connect to the database and type in "monitor". The initial menu comes up fine and I am able to select what I want to monitor. THe monitor display comes up and is refreshed every 5 seconds. The problem is that I can't get out of the monitor display. Is there a special exit sequence, or do I need to set an exit sequence somewhere?

Thanks.
Joe Fulson-Woytek
Code 902/Goddard DAAC
NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
joefw_at_eosdev1.gsfc.nasa.gov Received on Fri Nov 06 1992 - 06:55:05 CET

Original text of this message